It's all about the hair this month. From photoprotection to anti-pollution, healthy scalps to shiny curls, natural dyes to nourishing conditioners - we have everything needed to create luscious locks (even for our little troll friend above!).
Read on for inspiration or download our full haircare brochure here.
Photoprotection and Anti- Pollution
We're still holding out for an Indian Summer, so we have some great photoprotectors and anti-pollution actives at the ready:
A Healthy Scalp = Healthy Hair
- Defenscalp™ PF - reduces scalp sebum and the appearance of dandruff flakes after the first use - and helps soothe an irritated scalp.
- ReviScalp™ - improves scalp health and hair brightness, whilst reducing the appearance of dandruff and scalp sebum production.
- Lime Pearl™ AF - a natural source of AHAs, it gently exfoliates the scalp.
- Tazman Pepper™ AF - a natural Australian active to reduce scalp discomfort.
A fast-spreading emollient, Evicare® emolight is an exciting natural conditioning agent for all types of haircare formulations.
Organically sourced yerba mate leaves are fermented with a patented process that enables BiotyFerment™ MATÉ to enhance hair glossiness.
TechnoHYAL HAir Complex is a cost effective Sodium Hyaluronate combined with a natural guar gum derivative for hair conditioning and scalp protection.
For dry, flyaway and hard to style hair:
- Evicare® toco sun – protects skin and hair from radicals.
- Amisol Trio™ - offers protection, provides super-fatting properties and improves moisture balance of the hair (even in rinse-off applications).
- Virgin Prunus Oil - derived from cold pressed plum stone kernels. Provides a natural almond fragrance to formulations as well as antioxidant protection.
- Pracaxi oil - popular for hair treatment, aiding in styling, increasing brightness and preventing hair loss.
Try our Super Blend Kahai Oil Formulation
Created using a combination of ingredients from our hair care range, it includes Kahai™ Oil to provide shine and silkiness, whilst preventing split ends.
Whether you prefer natural or chemical dyes, we’ve got you (and your greys) covered..
- Buriti oil – ideal for coloured hair. A study using 5% Buriti oil in a conditioner formulation improved the resistance of the hair fiber in chemically dyed hair.
- IBR-Hairdorm™ - keep your roots at bay with this natural solution to slow down the growth of hair.