What data we hold
We hold the following data on you, for as long as we have a purchasing relationship with you, unless we are required by law to hold it for longer, e.g. litigation.
- Contact details
- Bank details
- Bureaux numbers
Details of the technical personal data that we process if you use our website
Using Your Information
The cookies collected when you visit our site are used to help you navigate it, improving your experience.
Managing our relationship with you
We will use your data to manage our relationship with you, to enquire about/buy products and services from you, and to pay you.
We need to use your details to enter into and perform contracts with you, as well as keeping track of what we have agreed – a legitimate thing for a business to do.
If we contact you using these details for marketing purposes (which we may do if we think you will be interested in the goods and services that we provide), we will always abide by the PECR (The privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations: https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-pecr/what-are-pecr/) which means we will only phone you if you are not on a suppression list and email you if you are an existing customer or a corporation.
Transfers of your data
Your bank details and bureaux number will be transferred to the bank by our finance team to fulfil our contract with you/make payment, however this data is not transferred outside of the EEA.
We do have a small number of companies providing services to us. These are our processors and in line with our obligations, we have confirmed that they all adhere to the GDPR.
Technical and operational security
All our employees are privacy trained.
We work hard to protect you and your information from unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure or destruction and have several layers of security measures in place, including:
- Privacy training for employees
- Restricted access via Fire Server password protection
- Anti-virus software and Malware
- SSL secured VPN connections
You have lots of rights in respect of our processing of your personal data. The relevant rights are:
- Request a copy of your personal data and information about our processing of it.
- Request that we delete information on you if we do not need to hold it.
- Request that we correct any personal data that we hold on you.
- Request that we stop processing your data, for certain things, e.g. marketing although we can still hold it if we need it for contractual purposes
- Request that we move your data to another organisation’s IT system electronically.
If you want to exercise any of these rights, please just contact us on [email protected].
You also have the right to lodge a complaint about our processing with a supervisory authority — in the UK that is the ICO whose details are here: https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/postal-addresses/
If you want to talk to us about this, please email us on [email protected].