What data we hold
We hold the following information about you for the length of time we think you may be interested in our goods and services or until you ask us to remove it:
- Contact information
- Information regarding your Corporate credit status
Details of the technical personal data that we process if you use our website
Using your information
We use your information to carry out necessary credit checks to confirm your credit status with a view to entering into a contract with us. We also use it to send you relevant information and quotes about any potential future contract.
Your credit information is used to carry out necessary credit checks to confirm your credit status and help us manage our financial risk.
If we contact you using these details for marketing purposes (which we may do if we think you will be interested in the goods and services that we provide), we will always abide by the PECR (The privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations: https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-pecr/what-are-pecr/) which means we will only phone you if you are not on a suppression list and email you if you are an existing customer or a corporation.
The cookies collected when you visit our site are used to help you navigate it, improving your experience.
Transfers of your data
Your data is only transferred outside of the EEA if it is to a country or organisation that is deemed by the EU to have adequate protection of data. For example, to companies which are signed up to the Privacy Shield. This can be viewed at: https://www.privacyshield.gov/list
Technical and operational security
All our employees are privacy trained.
We work hard to protect you and your information from unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure or destruction and have several layers of security measures in place, including:
- Privacy training for employees
- Restricted access via Fire Server password protection
- Anti-virus software and Malware
- SSL secured VPN connections
As a potential customer you have rights in respect of our processing of your personal data. The relevant rights are:
- Request a copy of your personal data and information about our processing of it.
- Request that we delete information on you if we do not need to hold it.
- Request that we correct any personal data that we hold on you.
- Request that we stop processing your data, for example for marketing purposes
- Request that we move your data to another organisation’s IT system electronically.
If you want to exercise any of these rights, please just contact us on [email protected].
You also have the right to lodge a complaint about our processing with a supervisory authority — in the UK that is the ICO whose details are here: https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/postal-addresses/
If you want to talk to us about this, please email us on [email protected].